Terms & Conditions
www.vedlakshana.com is the website developed and owned by Vedik Go Utpad Foundation (a Company of Shri Godham Mahatirth Pathmeda Lok Punyarth Nyas), a company incorporated under the laws of India having its registered office at 11-12, Syphon Gardenia, Opposite Lubi Electronics, S.P. Ring Road, Nana Chiloda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India- 382330 (hereinafter together with its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors and assigns referred to as “www.vedlakshana.com” or “Vedlakshana” or “us” or “our” or “we”).
- We reserve the right to amend, modify or change this website and the contents herein including but not limited to suspend or discontinue or make modifications and alterations in any product, service or material we provide on this website, in our sole discretion, at any time without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the website, or the entire website, to users, including registered users. You will be deemed to have accepted such change(s) if you continue to access this website subsequent to such changes.
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible in the description of products, services and content on our website. However, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, up-to-datedness, security, reliability, quality, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, materials and services found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Information and services from or through this website are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies, omissions, errors, defects and/or faults and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude and disclaim all liability and warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, for any such inaccuracies, omissions, errors, defects, faults as also regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, services or channel on this website, including without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or uninterrupted or error-free availability of this website, its content or any services or items obtained through this website, that defects will be corrected, that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that this website or any services or items obtained through this website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
- Your use of and any reliance you place on any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event shall we or our respective officers, directors, employees and agents be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, access, reliance (or inability to use or access) this website, any websites linked to it, any content on this website or such other websites or any products or services provided to you or obtained by you through this website or such other websites, or any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or computer virus including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, consequential or punitive damages or economic loss, including but not limited to personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable or advised of the possibility of such damages, losses and/or expenses. The foregoing does not affect any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Without prejudice to what is stated in the preceding clauses, you will receive periodic updates on availability of products, new launches and upcoming offers when you register with our website i.e. www.vedlakshana.com
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us or other providers of such material. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. This website and its entire contents, materials, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, data, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, graphics, and the design, layout, look, appearance, selection and arrangement thereof, domain name), whether registered, register able or not, are protected by national and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property, proprietary rights and/or other laws. Any infringement by any method or manner now known or as may exist in the future will be vigorously prosecuted and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law. Reproduction of any content or part of this website in any manner is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms a part of these terms and conditions, or with our, or the third parties’ which may own the materials, prior written permission.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- We may revise and update these terms and conditions from time to time in our sole discretion without any prior notification to you. The latest version of these terms and conditions can be accessed on this website at any time. It is your responsibility to regularly review the terms and conditions on this website unless the applicable law provides otherwise. If any revised terms and conditions are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue accessing or using this website. If, however, you continue to access or use this website, you shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the revised terms and conditions.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Information Collection and Use by Vedic Go Utpad Foundation, Shop No 11/12, Opposite Lubi electronics, Sardar Patel ring road, Nana Chiloda, Ahmedabad 382330, hereinafter referred to as www.vedlakshana.com is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. www.vedlakshana.com collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
Your email address
Your billing and shipping address
Your telephone number
The type of credit card you are using if applicable
Your credit card number and expiration date, or other forms of payment
We request information from the user on our order form when making a purchase. Here, is where a user must provide their contact information, like name and shipping address, and shipping information, like credit card number and expiration date. This information is used for billing purposes and to fill the customer’s order. If we have difficulty processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the customer.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. We use both session and persistent cookies. Usage of a cookie from our site is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information. Cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users in the aggregate by analyzing popular areas and products to enhance future experiences on our site.
www.vedlakshana.com database tracks the traffic throughout our site. This information is used to compile overall statistics and is not recorded at an individual level. This includes IP (internet protocol) addresses, browser type, ISP (internet service provider), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and ‘of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, and track user’s movement in the aggregate. The statistics help us decide which products and services best serve our members and guests.
If a user wishes to subscribe to our newsletter, we ask for contact information such as name and email address to provide communications. Out of respect for our user’s privacy, we provide a way to opt-out of these communications. Please see the choice and opt-out section below. On rare occasions, it is necessary to send out a strictly service-related announcement. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send you an email. Generally, users may not opt-out of these communications, though you can deactivate your account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
www.vedlakshana.com takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via our website, their information is protected both online and offline.
When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry – Secure Socket Layers (SSLs). While on a secure page, such as our order form, a lock icon appears at the bottom of your Web browser. When you are not on a secure page, no lock icon will appear.
If, however, we are going to use your personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify you via email. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this different manner. However, if you have opted out of all communication with the site, or deleted/deactivated your account, then you will not be contacted, nor will your personal information be used in this new manner. In addition, if we make any material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect user information already stored in our database, we will post a prominent notice on our website notifying users of the change. In some cases, where we post a notice we will also email users, who have opted to receive communications from us, notifying